I am excited to announce that in addition to our weekly demos, we’ll be starting a monthly best practices masterclass that will combine the power of Coachmetrix with the latest thinking and ideas in leadership and executive coaching.
I will be personally leading these monthly masterclasses, and they are available exclusively (and at no cost) for Coachmetrix subscribers. We’ll also allow plenty of time each month for Q&A and discussion among coaches on how to apply the concepts in your executive and leadership coaching practice.
Our intent is to begin connecting coaches and creating a stronger Coachmetrix community—sharing ideas, insights and frameworks to help all of us grow our businesses and make a bigger impact in this world.
Below is information for our first Coachmetrix Best Practices Masterclass scheduled for March 6, 2020.
Coachmetrix Best Practices Masterclass Info
Topic: Getting the most out of behavioral measurement
Date & Time: March 6, 2020; 12:00 – 12:45pm MST
Location: Zoom (please register below)
By the end of the session you will:
- Understand key principles behind a stakeholder centered coaching approach
- Fully understand all of the pulse feedback features in Coachmetrix.
- Understand best practices on how to enroll and continually engage supporters / stakeholders.
- Learn how to set your coaching practice apart through better measurement.
- Engage in Q&A with like-minded, highly successful leadership and executive coaches.
Registration is required to attend the meeting. We will be recording the session so please register even if you can’t make the date and we’ll email you the recording. Please register here: