Measuring Behavioral Change Program
Executives don’t buy coaching. They buy results.
The challenge is that most coaches and trainers don’t measure the impact of their coaching engagements, so they can’t prove their coaching is actually making a difference. They rely too heavily on coach satisfaction surveys and other methods that only measure reaction and not change.
Introducing the measurement imperative.
When I talk with fellow coaches, they get excited about the idea of measurement. They know that it’s becoming more and more important in our industry and to our clients. But, they often don’t know how to measure effectively and efficiently. It’s not uncommon for the process to be overly administrative, confusing for both the coach and coachee and just plain cumbersome.
As a result, coaches often rely too heavily on satisfaction surveys, coachee self assessments or anecdotal data.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
There is a practical solution. We can and must do better. It’s time to prove our coaching impact. It’s the right thing to do for our clients, our business and the industry as a whole.
Measuring Behavioral Change in Coaching and Leadership Development Program
When participants walk away from this program, they’ll have the tools and the technology to add more value for their clients, drive and measure behavioral and perception change, and build credibility with executive sponsors.
In this three-part virtual series, Sal Silvester, co-author (with Marshall Goldsmith) of Stakeholder Centered Coaching – Maximizing Your Impact as a Coach, offers practical tools and technology to enable coaches, trainers and organizational development leaders to measure change in their programs.
If you believe that more effective leadership results in better business outcomes and you’d like to measure your program outcomes, then please join us for this program.
Here are the details:
Session 1: Setting the Foundation – June 22, 2018 from 12:00 – 1:00 mountain time
- Selecting your clients
- Integrating a 360 feedback process
- Creating 1-3 behavioral goals
- Getting the behavioral statement right
- Goal calibration
Session 2: Measuring Ongoing Change – June 29, 2018 from 11:00am – 12:00pm mountain time
- Behavior versus perception change
- The role of supporters
- Pulse feedback methodology and cadence
- Supporter follow-up
- The after action assessment process
Session 3: Executive Commitment and Enterprise Measurement – July 13, 2018 from 9:00am – 10:00am mountain time
- Level 1 surveys (reaction)
- Level 4 measurement
- Return on investment (ROI) template and calculation
- Client impact reports
- Executive sponsor reporting
What’s Included in the Program
- Three virtual workshops via Zoom: These 60-minute sessions will provide you with the underpinnings of our methodology and practical takeaways to immediately start implementing on your projects.
- Access to our private Facebook group: To enhance the learning experience between virtual workshops.
- 30 day Unlimited Trial of Coachmetrix: Try out Coachmetrix on us with unlimited projects and clients for 30 days.
The regular price for this program is $159, but if you register by June 8th, your investment is only $99.
After registering, you’ll receive meeting invites for each of the virtual workshops with the Zoom information.
Thank you. And I look forward to seeing you in the program!
Founder and CEO, Coachmetrix
Co-Author: Stakeholder Centered Coaching – Maximize Your Impact as a Coach