Coach Highlight with Coachmetrix Authorized Partner – Patti Phillips
About Patti – ROI Institute, Inc
ROI Institute, Inc., founded in 1992, helps organizations evaluate the success of projects and programs, including measuring the financial return on investment (ROI). We do this by providing workshops, consulting, coaching, briefings and presentations, research, and benchmarking. ROI Institute operates through a network of partners and associates in the United States and in over 70 countries with the help of over 100 ROI consultants.
WHY DO YOU USE COACHMETRIX?
For almost 30 years, ROI Institute has helped organizations demonstrate the value of the investments they make in people, programs, and projects. One such investment is coaching. Our approach to aligning coaching with business needs and demonstrating the impact and ROI of coaching interventions is well documented and has been replicated, cited, and adapted by organizations and coaches worldwide. Until the past few years, the missing link was a platform that would allow clients and their coaches to
- Document the business measure(s) that needs to improve
- Set specific targets for improvement
- Identify and list the specific actions and behaviors that need to change in order to improve those measures
- Monitor progress
- Provide support that further enables action and behavior change aligned with the business objective
- Evaluate success
- Store all documentation in one place.
HOW DO YOU USE COACHMETRIX?
Coachmetrix aligns with our action planning process more than any other platform. It enables us to:
- Help coaches build good assessment, measurement, and evaluation into their coaching interventions
- Coach our clients as they implement the ROI Methodology across functions and programs
Additionally, we are building a coaching program to help coaches, consultants, and other professionals become better business partners with their clients. Coachmetrix will be a key resource in this program.
HOW HAS COACHMETRIX HELPED YOU GROW YOUR BUSINESS AND SERVE YOUR CLIENTS BETTER?
Coachmetrix is an important tool in our arsenal. It supports us in many of our client engagements by serving as a one-stop portal for setting expectations, defining actions, assigning tasks, monitoring progress, sharing support resources, and evaluating success.